Develop your technical capabilities with Microsoft technical journeys
Build your capabilities faster when you take advantage of Microsoft technical journeys. Accelerate sales, deployments, and app development by receiving technical guidance for real-world scenarios across solution areas including Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Apps & Infrastructure, and Data & AI.
Partners that leverage technical journeys see results. In the first three quarters of FY18, Microsoft Azure partners actively using services in the technical journeys observed up to 6x more revenue.1
When you start a technical journey, Microsoft partner technical consultants connect you to the right tools to develop key capabilities so you can provide the best solutions for your customers. Your consultant will guide you through a recommended path of interactive technical webinars and personalized consultations with virtual whiteboarding, architecture reviews, and shadowing of real-world scenarios aligned to your solution area.
Get plugged in to the technical engagements that fit your unique needs. Technical journeys offer2:
- On-demand trainings and events, including technical webinars, where you can participate in instructor-led webcasts and ask clarifying questions in real-time Q&A
- Dedicated partner advisory hours, consisting of personalized one-to-one technical guidance from Microsoft partner technical consultants for technical pre-sales assistance, deployment services, and other guidance
- Free product support incidents (number determined based on membership type)
- Dev chat live with a technical expert to get tips as you plan, build, and deploy apps your application
Check out the example of a Cloud Infrastructure & Management technical journey below to see how all of these resources combined form a complete path to building your technical capabilities.
*Requires use of MPN technical presales & deployment benefits
Build the right solutions and deploy faster. Maximize the technical journeys available to you as a valued Microsoft partner. Start a technical journey today.
Interested in joining an event? Register for one of the upcoming technical events below or find one on the complete list on the Hot Sheet.
- Get Started with Azure Stack – 05 February 2019, 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM, (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
- Building Applications Using Microsoft Graph – February 12, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
- Adopting Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Deployment – 12 February 2019, 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM, (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Other articles you may be interested in:
US Partner resources
1 Microsoft Azure revenue (FY18 Q1-Q3), Technical presales assistance and deployment services webinar, 2018.
2 Please note that details of benefits may differ depending on membership type.