Microsoft Inspire 2019: Get a first look and early registration discount
Microsoft Inspire is Microsoft’s flagship partner event, where partners and Microsoft employees from around the globe meet to connect, learn, and collaborate to accelerate digital transformation and the success of our customers.
We’re excited to announce the first details for Microsoft Inspire 2019! Whether you’re a veteran participant or first time attendee, we want to ensure that you make the most of your opportunities at Microsoft Inspire 2019—including this early registration discount, available only until March 7, 2019.
What is Microsoft Inspire?
Microsoft Inspire is five days of learning, networking, fun, and a few surprises that kicks off each new Microsoft fiscal year. It features executive presentations, training, and networking opportunities—all focused on your readiness to win with the best platform in tech and connecting you with other partners to drive your business forward. Wherever you are in your journey as a partner, Microsoft Inspire offers ways for you to accelerate your success, making attendance a valuable investment in your future growth.
What are the details?
- This year’s event will be held July 14-18 in Las Vegas, Nevada
- The current registration price for an all-access pass is $1,995 USD (hurry, the price increases on March 7!)
- Your all-access pass admits you to Microsoft Inspire Corenotes, The Commons Expo, One Celebration, interactive workshops, and breakout sessions
- Microsoft Inspire is co-located with Microsoft Ready, Microsoft’s annual internal sales kickoff and readiness event which increases your opportunities to connect and learn.
What will I gain by attending?
Connect. You’ll get the chance to network with thousands of attendees and form valuable relationships with partners, industry leaders, and Microsoft experts.
Learn. Discover how to leverage products relevant to your business to grow your practice and accelerate the digital transformation of our mutual customers. Learn how to position and sell Microsoft products to win against Google, AWS, VMware, and others.
Collaborate. Find inspiration at Corenote presentations, sessions, workshops, and panels designed to help you sell more, grow faster, and expand the value of your Microsoft partnership. Provide direct feedback that will help influence the continued development of effective Microsoft products and solutions.
Celebrate. Join thousands of partners from over 130 countries to recognize achievements and celebrate opportunity, culminating in the One Celebration where we show our appreciation for all that we ways we succeed together.
What’s different from last year?
We’ve enhanced your Microsoft Inspire experience in a few key ways for 2019. Here’s what’s new:
- A revised schedule ensures you have more time to network and make valuable connections
- Simplified schedule and event experiences so you can take in every bit of the conference more easily
- Microsoft Inspire and Microsoft Ready expos are now one centralized expo—giving you more access to Microsoft employees, sponsors, and other partners than ever before
Register for Microsoft Inspire today and take advantage of discounted pricing! Remember, prices go up on March 7, 2019. And be sure to keep an eye out for additional announcements about what we’re doing to help you make the most of your Microsoft Inspire experience at microsoft.com/inspire! Follow @MSInspireUS and #MSInspire to stay current on all the latest news and conversation!
Other posts you may be interested in