Partner Support Series: How to get support
The Partner Support Series helps you discover and learn more about Microsoft Partner Network support resources, curated and written by Microsoft Partner Relationship Manager Rami Noujaim. Posts will address your most common support-related questions, including technical support and Microsoft Partner Network program support, and sharing improvements we make to continually enhance your support experience.
One place for all support needs: partner.microsoft.com/support
We have heard your feedback about making the partner support as easy to use as possible. Partner.microsoft.com/support is the one-stop site to access all Microsoft partner support resources, and is available from the primary site navigation on partner.microsoft.com. It is for all Microsoft partners (whether you’re a Microsoft Partner Network member or not)—all programs, all locations.
Support resources available:
- Search blog posts and support articles for any topic.
- Get support – let us guide you to the best way to get support for any situation. All available support options are displayed when you select an Area, Category, and Topic. Support options include online ticket submission, chat, phone, escalation paths, community, and other assisted support options.
Tip: Hover over Support option links, they may show additional information!
- Top partner questions – find top timely issues that our support teams are receiving through chat and online ticket submission.
- Partner center help – locate all resources to help migrate to partner center.
- More support resources – additional information to quickly compare support offerings, review technical journeys, participate in the Microsoft Partner Community, and see what is happening on the Microsoft Partner Support Twitter page.
The “chat with an agent” button connects you to a partner support advocate and is available on most Microsoft partner website pages.
Rami Noujaim is a passionate, experienced leader whose focus is helping Microsoft partners better understand enablement and technical support programs designed to build, expand and support their cloud practice. Rami has been with Microsoft for 14 years and recently earned a Microsoft Champion award for his extraordinary results and exceptional commitment to customer and partner satisfaction.
Other posts you may be interested in