Microsoft Inspire 2019: Partner Nomination tool is live! Submit your company today. UPDATE: Deadline extended to April 19th
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards celebrate outstanding partner successes and innovations in over 100 countries and in a wide variety of categories related to partner competencies, cloud technology, and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are a current Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) member and use Microsoft technologies to provide remarkable solutions to address customer needs, let us know!
Nominations must be made by April 19, 2019, 11:59 PM US Pacific time.
Ready, set, get started!
What are the Microsoft Inspire 2019 Partner of the Year Awards?
- An acknowledgement of exceptional partner success and innovations. Award categories include Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Intelligent Cloud, Industry, Country, and specialized awards such as the Diversity and Inclusion Changemaker award.
- Presented each year at the Microsoft Inspire Conference based on a self-nominating process by partners.
- Winners will be celebrated at Microsoft Inspire in Las Vegas, Nevada from July 14-18, 2019 and are invited to exclusive celebrations during the conference.
Why should I apply?
- Receiving a Partner of the Year Award can lead winners to new business opportunities, generate positive press coverage, and lead to even greater market recognition.
- Award winners will be recognized throughout Microsoft Inspire and in press releases, and will receive a marketing kit with which to promote their accomplishments
The Partner of the Year Awards are a skill-based program to recognize outstanding solution(s) and performance. We encourage you to closely read through the 2019 official rules for the program prior to submission.
Follow @msuspartner, @MSInspireUS, #MSInspire to stay current on all the latest news and conversation!
Other posts you may be interested in
- Microsoft Inspire 2019: Get a first look and early registration discount
- From Microsoft Inspire: 4 tips for marketing in a social media world
- Key takeaways from Microsoft Inspire 2018