How Insight, 2018 Microsoft Partner of the Year for AI, delivered customer experience innovations to TD Ameritrade
Every day, Microsoft partners deliver innovative solutions to their customers. Insight, a Microsoft partner and digital solutions firm with offices across the U.S., U.K., and Canada, showcased this in their engagement with customer TD Ameritrade. The AI solution that Insight built with TD Ameritrade not only helped the U.S. trading firm better connect with its customers, but also earned Insight the Microsoft Partner of the Year for Artificial Intelligence (AI) award in 2018.
As a forward-looking company that is continually looking to serve their customers better, TD Ameritrade teamed up with Insight to better reach investors across the digital landscape, and develop innovative and engaging new ways to connect with their 11 million client accounts, totaling over $1 trillion in assets.
The TD Ameritrade and Insight teams explored ways to reach customers where they already spend time—on social media. Making this approach a reality would enable the company to serve current and new customers through channels where competitors were not yet present. The companies envisioned and created a conversational agent that could interact with customers across multiple social endpoints, from the iOS ecosystem to Facebook Messenger, Alexa, and more.
Watch the video to see how Insight’s technology capabilities, including cloud and data center transformation as well as DevOps, digital strategy, intelligent applications and more, helped them provide TD Ameritrade a solution that would transform their customer experience.
Highlights of this successful engagement included:
- A bot that communicates with consumers across nearly any popular social platform, including Facebook Messenger, WeChat and Alexa
- Built on Azure in 10 weeks
- It tracks various channel feeds and aggregates it into one data point, enabling a chatbot to reply to the customer
- The tool allows the company to reach more customers, and sell more solutions, connecting with customers through channels that no one else in the industry had
As mentioned above, Insight was named 2018 Microsoft Partner of the Year for AI as part of the Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, a skill-based contest recognizing the best among Partner solutions. Eligible solutions utilize the latest versions of Microsoft technologies and exist to alleviate a customer pain or business problem. Download the 2018 list of winners to read about the partner solutions that earned awards.
If you’re a current partner and are utilizing Microsoft technologies to provide a remarkable solution to a customer, submit a nomination for a Partner of the Year Award. All nominations must be submitted by April 19, 2019, 11:59 PM (PT). This is an incredible opportunity to have your innovation globally recognized and to celebrate your successes with the Microsoft partner community. Apply today.
Quick references: Microsoft Inspire and Partner of the Year Awards
- Submit your nomination for the Microsoft 2019 Partner of the Year Awards
- Register for Microsoft Inspire 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada from July 14 -18
- Follow @MSInspireUS and #MSInspire to stay up-to-date on all the news before the event