Microsoft Inspire 2019: Partner Nomination tool is closing this Friday, April 19th! Submit your company today.
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards celebrate outstanding partner successes and innovations in over 100 countries and in a wide variety of categories related to partner competencies, cloud technology, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Your award submission qualifies you for both WW and US awards. Act soon, the submission tool closes: April 19, 2019 at 11:59 P.M., Pacific Time.
More information is available at https://partner.microsoft.com/inspire/awards.
What are the Microsoft Inspire 2019 Partner of the Year Awards?
- An acknowledgment of exceptional partner success and innovations. Award categories include Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Intelligent Cloud, Industry, Country, and specialized awards such as the Diversity and Inclusion Changemaker award.
- Presented each year at the Microsoft Inspire Conference based on a self-nominating process by partners.
- Winners will be recognized at Microsoft Inspire in Las Vegas, Nevada from July 14-18, 2019 and are invited to exclusive celebrations during the conference.
Who is eligible to apply?
You can apply for any award, regardless of your eligibility.
To be selected as an award winner or finalist, you must meet the requirements specified for that particular award. Reference the FAQs as needed.
Why should I apply?
- Receiving a Partner of the Year Award can lead winners to new business opportunities, generate positive press coverage, and lead to even greater market recognition.
- Award winners will be recognized throughout Microsoft Inspire and in press releases and will receive a marketing kit with which to promote their accomplishments.
Follow @msuspartner, @MSInspireUS, #MSInspire to stay current on all the latest news and conversation!