Announcing inaugural Microsoft Inspire US Change Maker Pitch Competition
Share your sustainable solution at the first annual Inspire US Change Maker Pitch Competition.
This pitch competition aims to challenge and showcase partner solutions that use Microsoft cloud and AI technologies to create sustainable impact for our communities. Submit your ideas for addressing humanitarian needs, environmental sustainability or accessibility, and/or empowering people living with a disability. Solutions will be evaluated for originality, market feasibility, and use of Microsoft Cloud and AI Solutions.
Who should apply?
- Ready: Companies that are prepared to advance through Go-To-Market activities with Microsoft.
- Set: US registered companies that already have a business plan and are pitch-ready with a commercially viable solution.
- Change: Companies offering a solution that addresses humanitarian efforts, accessibility, and/or the environment.
Why should you apply?
- Exposure to Microsoft leaders and partners
- Access to Go-To-Market benefits
- Recognition as a change maker for innovative solutions with global impact.
- Guidance to maintain your company’s competitive edge
What are the competition timelines?
- Submission: The competition starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on May 6, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on June 26, 2019 (“Entry Period”).
- Selection: The finalists will be notified by July 10, 2019 and provided with instructions.
- Pitch Competition: Finalists will have an opportunity to deliver their pitch during Microsoft Inspire, July 14–18, 2019. The winner will be selected at the pitch competition and will receive a prize. Note: Finalists will have to purchase a Microsoft Inspire registration and arrange and pay for their own travel and expenses related to attending the event. In addition to having an opportunity to pitch your solution, you’ll have access to top companies and Microsoft leaders who will present valuable sessions and invaluable resources throughout the day.
What are the selection criteria?
- 50% – Originality of idea which solves real customer need/business problem
- 20% – Strong market opportunity & potential revenue stream
- 30% – Microsoft Cloud and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is core to the solution
Ready to create change for the global good? Apply now
- Entries will be accepted beginning May 6, 2019, through June 26, 2019. Finalists will be notified by July 10, 2019 and provided with instructions. Also, finalists will have an opportunity to deliver their pitch during Microsoft Inspire, July 14–18, 2019. Finalists will have to purchase a Microsoft Inspire registration and arrange and pay for their own travel and expenses related to attending the event.
Read the full terms and conditions for more details. For more information on how Microsoft protects your privacy, visit https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/privacystatement. Contact us at email@example.com with questions.