Learn more about the April 2019 release on our Business Applications community call
There were many exciting announcements and new features in the April 2019 release across Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform. We introduced 305+ new features and six new applications. We can’t come close to covering everything, but we will highlight some of our favorites across Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Finance and Operations, and Business Central in our monthly call. We will have a couple of demos and most importantly, links to resources you need to educate yourselves and your customers.
The April ’19 release delivers continued investments in artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities that leverage the power of Microsoft AI research, tools, data, and the Power Platform to help organizations transform customer service, sales, and marketing functions. We introduced three new AI applications in April:
- Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service provides AI-powered chat bots to optimize the customer experience
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights enables every organization to unify and understand their customer data and harness it for intelligent insights and actions
- Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection enables e-commerce merchants to drive down fraud loss, increase bank acceptance rates to yield higher revenue, and improve their online shopping experiences
Microsoft Forms Pro is a brand-new enterprise survey application built on top of Microsoft Forms and integrated with Dynamics 365 and Common Data Service for Apps.
Business Central’s spring release offers many exciting improvements for everyone, including end users, partners, and developers.
Business Central continues to be the all-in-one, robust application that spans finance, operations, supply chain, and manufacturing for small and medium-sized businesses. Consistent with customer expectations, Business Central helps connect businesses and enable companies to make better decisions and start and grow easily.
The key investments for the spring release are:
- Modern Application, to enhance overall functionality, while concentrating on usability and customer requested features
- Adaptable Application, to expand functionality in our application lifecycle management tools, making partners self-sufficient in upgrading and managing their applications and customers
- Intelligent System, to enrich intelligence everywhere, driving key insights-to-action, to identify and realize opportunities for improved quality, throughput, and profitability
Join our next Business Applications community call on Tuesday, May 14 at 9 am PT where we will demonstrate key features in the spring release to prepare you for your upcoming customer and prospect discussions.
Business Applications Technical Community
Other post you may like