Introducing new tools for partner-to-partner collaboration
“Focus on what you do best and partner for everything else.”
That’s the advice from BitTitan, a partner who has taken advantage of new partner-to-partner collaboration tools within the Microsoft Partner Network. Using these tools, qualified partners can connect with existing partners and build new partnerships to deliver more robust customer solutions.
The new partner-to-partner collaborative tools will launch at Microsoft Inspire. Register today to see the tools in action, hear how other partners have used them to grow, and get engaged to expand their offerings and reach new customers. Participating in the Microsoft community and attending Inspire are great steps for partners looking to collaborate and complete their end-to-end cloud stories.
Develop new offerings and revenue streams with other partners
If your company is looking to expand into new verticals and connect with other partners engaged directly with customers, these new collaboration tools offer a self-service, community-focused approach. Joining forces with other partners can help you build new solutions more efficiently than starting from scratch, creating a fast-track to sustainable growth and profitability.
We built the new partner-to-partner tools with partners providing valuable feedback and usability insights along the way, and partners are seeing early wins. Avanade, a professional services company, partnered with Insite Software, an enterprise ecommerce solutions provider, to expand their cloud-based digital commerce offerings.
“Partnering is a key strategy for any organization that hopes to be able to compete in the digital marketplace. There are way too many innovations occurring for any organization to meet all our customers’ needs,” says Patrick Ty, Global Commerce Lead, Avanade.
How it works
The partner-to-partner tools connect you across all partner business models, from Cloud Solution Providers to consultants.
At a high level, here’s how the new partner-to-partner tools work.
- Assess your readiness and solutions – discover and refine your value proposition, identify solution gaps
- Identify and connect – find and win strategic partners who can help you get cloud and digital transformation market share and go to market together.
- Grow – your customer pipeline, revenue, and capabilities – drive deeper penetration in your existing customer base and expand your customer base with joint offerings
- An active Microsoft Partner Network account in Partner Center is required
- A published listing in AppSource or Azure Marketplace
- Attained a silver or gold competency (for services partners only)
- Achieved a 3 or higher readiness assessment score (for ISV partners only)
Interested? Attend Microsoft Inspire to learn more.
Attending Microsoft Inspire is your best opportunity to get hands-on experience with these new tools that enable you to connect and collaborate with other partners. We’ll have a booth, demos, and social networking events to give you a close look at the tools and to connect with other partners and Microsoft team members.
Learn more about opportunities for building new partnerships on the Microsoft partner website.
If you’re interested in learning more and staying up to date about how to connect and collaborate with other partners, sign up for our mailing list.
We’ll see you soon in Las Vegas!