New! Step-by-step Microsoft Azure Training
You said there were too many resources. You said you needed more prescriptive guidance. You said you didn’t know where to start.
You were right. So, we listened.
Fresh off the production line, we are happy to introduce the Azure within Reach for SMB Learning Path on Partner University!
Created for all partners, this workshop provides step-by-step guidance covering everything from Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 end of support migration to Microsoft Azure pricing to partner incentives. Over 100 partners have already accessed this brand-new content, and now, you can too!
The Learning Path is broken down into eight modules:
- Overview: Learn about the Azure Partner Workshop and how to start your Azure practice.
- Learn how to price Azure deals: Understand Azure pricing and use the Azure calculator and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) tools.
- End of support scenarios and your customer base: Identify which customers are ready to purchase a cloud solution.
- Sellers Objection Handling: Learn effective ways to handle objections that block a sale.
- Create a cloud migration strategy: Discover the tools to help create a solid cloud migration strategy.
- Closing the deal: Incentives to help you win: Deep dive into the deals and offers that will help you sell.
- How to market Azure: Find go-to-market (GTM) resources and learn about customer journey.
- Selling Microsoft Azure: Review research about SMB customers and learn how to find prospects.
This workshop is designed to help you move your practice forward by finding training, understanding pricing, managing sales conversations and more.
Watch the videos and download the workbooks to understand how to grow your Azure practice and win new customers today.
- Join US SMB Partner Insider Yammer Group
- Follow US SMB Partner Insider on Twitter
- Meet US SMB Partner Insider on LinkedIn