Top stories for US partners the week of January 13
Looking for partner training courses, community calls, and events? Refer to the Events Calendar that’s updated regularly as we learn about new offerings. To stay in touch with us and connect with other partners and Microsoft sales, marketing, and product experts, join our US Partner Community on Yammer.
New posts on the US Partner Community blog
- Partner Marketing Center
- January 2020 Hot Sheet partner training schedule
- AvePoint’s Dux Raymond Sy on four ways to jumpstart Diversity and Inclusion within your company
- 5 steps to register for Sky’s the Limit: Triple Play – Registration deadline is January 31, 2020
- 3 prescriptions for subscription success
- Microsoft Learn: New certifications and user experience
- Smart Partner Marketing
- Strategizing your move to the cloud
- Partners, take these actions to keep (and grow) your place at the new Azure experience table
- Shift into drive, for more revenue
- Ignite the Tour heats up in February – Partners welcome!
Upcoming community calls, events and webcasts
- US Partner Investments: H2 Partner Offer Updates, Wednesday, January 15, 11:00 am PT
- US Partner Incentives, Wednesday, January 22, 11:00 PT
- Microsoft’s Commercial Marketplace Roadmap: January Updates, January 22, 11 am PT
- Building a Value Proposition -Win business with the right message, January 23, 9:00 am PT
- How to easily launch Oracle RAC highly available database cluster on Azure IaaC, January 28, 10:00 am PT
- Three questions with Terri Burmeister – Catapult
- US Partner Success Attribute #1: Customer Obsessed
- US Partner Success Attribute #2: Having a Differentiated Value Proposition
- US Partner Success Attribute #3: Alignment with Microsoft
- US Partner Success Attribute #4: Leverage the Ecosystem
- US Partner Success Attribute #5: Culture Alignment
- Microsoft Azure IoT Developers: I’ve got something for you!
- We’ve updated Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals exam: Take the MB-901 beta exam today!
- Microsoft Learn: Wherever you are in your career, learning new skills should be on your list