Microsoft Inspire Session Spotlight: top sessions by leadership, inclusion, and impact
Microsoft Inspire is on July 21 – 22 and the agenda includes something for everyone! If you haven’t registered yet, be sure to sign-up today. There is no cost to attend this digital event and no travel required so your entire team can participate. Microsoft Inspire is Microsoft’s premier partner event and it is a great opportunity to connect with other partners, learn about Microsoft’s FY21 plans, be the first to hear new partner announcements, and celebrate the work of the past year.
There is a lot to choose from in the Session Catalog! In order to help you prioritize your event schedule we have worked with Microsoft subject matter experts to curate a list of the top Microsoft Inspire sessions focused on:
- Social Impact
Expectations for businesses and leaders are rapidly changing. Leadership, inclusion and a focus on social impact have never been more relevant in meeting the challenges and opportunities of today. The sessions below will allow you to learn and hear from Microsoft, partners, and thought leaders on these important areas.
Recommended Sessions on Leadership
- IDB144 – Leading with purpose: building toward more inclusive and sustainable growth with Gavriella Schuster, Ashoka VP Arnaud Mourot and Avanade CEO Pamela Maynard
- IDB145 – Speaking truth to power with NY best-selling author Luvvie Ajayi
- IDB143 – Your best self: how authenticity creates stronger leaders with Netflix CMO Bozoma Saint John
- IDB142 -The pivot: adopting a game-changing mindset during difficult times with Kevin Carroll
- IDB139 – Brave new work: are you ready to reinvent your organization? with author Aaron Dignan
Recommended Sessions on Inclusion
- ICOM369 – Partner showcase for inclusive impact with Gavriella Schuster, Akari CEO Margaret Totten, NetApp CMO James Whitemore and VP Applied Cloud Systems T.J. Barry
- IDB146 – Relentless empathy: Allyship for the inclusive leader with Lindsay-Rae McIntyre
- IDB138-R1 – Deliver digital inclusion at scale: Capturing the strategic opportunity of accessible technology with Jenny Lay-Flurrie, Hector Minto, Phoenix Software MD Samantha Mudd, SoftwareONE CHRO, John Mayes
- ICOM252 – Partner Conversations: Diversity and Inclusion practices within the partner community
Recommended Sessions on Social Impact
- IDB136 – Our joint opportunity in the nonprofit industry: drive growth and accelerate social impact with Jean-Philippe Courtois and Avanade CEO Pamela Maynard
- IDB140 – Why sustainability is good for business with Julia White
- IDB135 – Microsoft’s industry innovation: your partner opportunitywith Alysa Taylor, Deb Cupp, Julia Glidden, and Casey McGee
- ICOM136 – Ask the Expert: our joint opportunity in the nonprofit industry: drive growth and accelerate social impact – focused on L100-200 questions for ISVs delivering BizApps solutions
- IOD172 – On-demand session: Building a nonprofit practice for cloud resellers
These sessions are just the beginning! The complete Microsoft Inspire Session Catalog is available so start planning now. We’re excited to connect with you at Microsoft Inspire on July 21-22. In the meantime, follow @MSUSPartner and @MSInspireUS for the latest news and updates.