Partner Tech Talks are back by popular demand
Surfing off of last year’s wave of success, the Partner Tech Talk series is back with multiple events hosted each month across all solution areas including: Azure, Modern Work & Security and Business Applications.
Designed to help partners deepen their technical understanding and pursue new business opportunities across Azure, Business Applications and Modern Work & Security – we encourage you to explore the new topics that are already available in FY21.
What are Partner Tech Talks?
Partner Tech Talks feature Microsoft technical experts who cover a balance of technical, practice development, and adoption topics. These sessions are designed to equip partners with the latest strategies to accelerate and optimize their practice along with resources to strengthen their knowledge and grow their business.
Value to partners
As a Microsoft partner, you should attend Tech Talks in order to:
- Deepen your Technical Knowledge. Learn the latest and greatest from Microsoft technical experts.
- Grow your Business. Gain insights that strengthen your practice and strategies for building engagements with your customers.
- Accelerate sales opportunities. Drive Customer Adoption with Microsoft partner programs and offers that align with your practices.
These webcasts are designed to ensure we help you drive differentiation in a competitive market by growing technical skills for your teams, efficiently aligning that skilling to new offerings as well as continuous learning. You’ll receive expert advice on how to accelerate and support your skilling, architecture design, development, deployment and ultimately the utilization of your solution offerings.
What should I expect from Partner Tech Talks?
Partners can expect to spend about an hour learning from Microsoft subject matter experts. A typical agenda may include:
- Planning and considerations
- Technical dive
- Demo’s and tools
- Next steps and Q&A
Partner Tech Talks are available live and on-demand. Make sure to check out topics by solution area and register for upcoming sessions today!
- Azure Partner Tech Talks
- Business Applications Partner Tech Talks
- Modern Work & Security Partner Tech Talks
Upcoming Partner Tech Talks
- Support Your Customer Cloud Journey with the CAF Solution Factory (Aug 25)
- Building AI Apps With New Azure Cognitive Services Capabilities (Sept 3)
- MLOps From Scratch (Sept 9)
You can find all Azure Partner Tech Talks on the Azure Partner Tech Talks homepage.
- FY21 Business Applications Kickoff: Sales Plays, Capability Alignment and Offers (Aug 18 session now available on-demand)
- Managed Partners – FY21 Business Applications Kickoff: Sales Plays, Capability Alignment, and Offers (Aug 25)
You can find all Business Applications Partner Tech Talks on the Business Applications Partner Tech Talks homepage.
Modern Work & Security
- How Partners Can Drive Microsoft Teams Adoption (Aug19 session now available on-demand)
- Microsoft Security Story for Partners (Aug 26)
You can find all Modern Work & Security Partner Tech Talks on the Modern Work & Security Partner Tech Talks homepage.
Again, all live sessions will be made available on-demand. Please take the opportunity to watch at your convenience. We look forward to seeing you at a Partner Tech Talk soon!