Sharpen your team’s technical skills with the Cloud Skills Challenge
Update 4/21/2021: new challenges are now available below.
We know that as a Microsoft partner your goal is to build and grow a profitable Microsoft practice. You need a skilled workforce that is well-versed in Microsoft Cloud technologies to drive your business forward, differentiate your solutions and offerings in the marketplace, and stay competitive.
The Microsoft Cloud Skills Challenge is a 30-day accelerated learning experience that can help you and your team get trained on key Microsoft solutions, such as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Dynamics, while competing against peers and earning achievements on Microsoft Learn, free of charge and on your own schedule!
In addition, by completing the Microsoft Cloud Skills Challenge, learners qualify for a voucher covering 100% of the cost of a certification exam (terms and conditions apply). Recent IDC research demonstrates that IT professionals who have achieved a relevant, role-based technical certification on average perform 26% better than their uncertified colleagues with the same responsibilities (IDC White Paper, sponsored by Microsoft, Benefits of Role-Based Certifications, June 2020).
Whether you’re just starting out or highly skilled in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft Dynamics, the Cloud Skills Challenge can help you and your team expand your technical skillset and accelerate your cloud solutions practice.
How to get started
- Pick any of the following challenges:
- Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Azure Database Admin Associate
- Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Dynamic 365 Sales
- Microsoft Dynamic 365 Power Platform Solution Architect
- Complete a challenge.
- Receive a voucher code that provides 100% off the cost of a certification exam (terms and conditions apply).
- Sign up to take the certification exam.
Register for the Cloud Skills Challenge today!
Explore these great additional resources that can help you prepare for the certification exams related to the challenges above.
- Virtual Training Series: AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Virtual Training Series: AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Virtual Training Series: AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Virtual Training Series: MS-203: Administering a Modern Messaging Infrastructure
- Virtual Training Series: MB-800: Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Virtual Training Series: MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics Supply Chain Management