Looking for partner training courses, community calls, and events? Refer to the Events Calendar that’s updated regularly as we learn about new….
Looking for partner training courses, community calls, and events? Refer to the Events Calendar that’s updated regularly as we learn about new offerings. To stay in touch with us and connect with other partners and Microsoft sales, marketing, and product experts, join our US Partner Community on Yammer.
New posts on the US Partner Community blog
- Join us at the IAMCP Quarterly Partner Briefing
- Breaking through digital fatigue: Marketing techniques
- Accelerate your sales cycle with FY21 Business Applications offers
- Enable return to growth with Power Platform
- A new program to level the playing field: Microsoft Accelerate
- David Willis: A new beginning after 28 amazing years at Microsoft
- Marketing Foundations: 3 steps to understanding your customer
- December 2020 Hot Sheet partner training schedule
- Thankful for partners
- Partner Essentials: 4 steps to understanding GTM Resources and benefits
Upcoming community calls, events, and webcasts
New on the Microsoft partner website
- Updated with 16 new sales plays, Digital Marketing Content OnDemand provides weekly campaigns to help you generate demand and nurture leads
Select and customize the campaigns that best fit your marketing goals, then deploy them to reach customers through your social media, company blogs, and email.
- Experience the all-new Microsoft Partner blog
Learn about new opportunities, get information on programs and initiatives, and hear how partners are driving success. Now with popular posts, editor’s picks, and trending topics, finding topics you care about is even easier.
- New Windows Virtual Desktop advanced specialization lets partners differentiate their remote work expertise
For partners with an active gold Cloud Platform competency, earning the Windows Virtual Desktop advanced specialization will help prepare you to meet your customers’ continued needs for remote work solutions and set you apart in an increasingly competitive market.
Microsoft Partner Network news
- Planning to succeed with the Partner Readiness Assessment
- 2020—the year of cyber resilience
- A resource to help go from idea to market faster: Solution Workspace
- Our journey to #BuildFor2030 together
- The digital first responder opportunity with Microsoft
- Intel and Microsoft focus on helping partners simplify IoT solutions
- 3 Questions with Andrew Welch – AIS
- The Value of Microsoft Certifications
- The vision behind Cloud Native Accelerate
- Stay current with in-demand skills through free certification renewals
- Empowering—Dona Sarkar’s passion for upskilling people around the world
- New Microsoft Dynamics 365 learning paths: November 2020 roundup
- Staying resilient with continuous learning
- Empowering—Joe Camp’s path from no-code to Microsoft Power Platform advocate
- Need another reason to earn a Microsoft Certification?
- Level up with Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate