Stay ahead with Microsoft Teams briefings & trainings
Anchored by Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 empowers organizations.
Teams creates a variety of new opportunities for partners. The behavior and organizational changes fostered by Teams can drive your adoption and change management practice. If you are focused on meetings, calling, and devices, Teams can help you expand your solution portfolio and your practice. And you can accelerate your business growth by building or extending apps for Teams, or by leveraging Teams to build custom solutions and develop repeatable IP.
Feature changes and updates are happening at lightning speed. We have consolidated a list of partner enablement training opportunities (below) to help you stay up to speed and accelerate your practice.
Partner Tech Talks
Deepen your Microsoft 365 & Teams knowledge and accelerate sales opportunities with these key training sessions offered live and on-demand by Modern Work & Security Partner Tech Talks:
For business decision makers:
- Teams Platform Development and How It Drives Partner Business (Feb 18)
- Build on the Microsoft Teams Momentum to Develop your Meetings, Calling and Devices Practice (Feb 23)
- Microsoft Dataverse for Teams and How it Drives Partner Business & Expands the Reach of your Apps with New Opportunities in Microsoft Teams Platform (Feb 24)
For technical consultants:
- Microsoft Teams: Telephone Number Porting – Best Practices for Partners (Feb 11)
- Microsoft Teams: Monthly Technical Update Briefing (Mar 30)
- Enrich your customer journey with App Templates (Mar 24)
NEW! For SMB sales experts
Learn how to articulate the Microsoft 365 value proposition to your SMB customers to drive sales more effectively by joining these sales enablement events: Microsoft 365 SMB Fundamentals
- 2/9 Microsoft 365 SMB Sales Fundamentals – Day 1
- 2/16 Microsoft 365 SMB Sales Fundamentals – Day 2
- 2/23 Microsoft 365 SMB Sales Fundamentals – Day 3
Partner Workshop Trainings
To successfully engage and win new customers, join these Partner Workshop Trainings. Available live or on-demand, these webcasts provide training that prepares you to deliver Teams workshops to customers.
- Accelerator Workshop – Teams Meetings (Feb 16)
- Accelerator workshop – Teams Calling (Mar 18)
Levels 300 and up
Partner Tech Intensity Trainings
Attend a “deep dive” Partner Tech Intensity Training session to gain immediate technical knowledge that can strengthen your Teams offerings and deployments:
- Move your customers to Microsoft Teams Series – Migration (on-demand)
- Move your customers to Microsoft Teams Series – Networking Essentials (Feb 17)
- Move your customers to Microsoft Teams Series – Meeting Essentials (Mar 16)
Teams is hot! Don’t miss a single opportunity to stay on top of the latest features and updates. Register for these events today.