If you aren’t selling Azure solutions, what’s holding you back?
The cloud is for every customer. It’s also an opportunity for every partner. This is the first blog in a two-part series about selling Azure solutions to help you and your customers compete in today’s economy. We invite you to visit our “Cloud solutions for every customer” campaign to learn more about how you can help your customers transform their businesses with Azure. And read the next blog in the series, “SMBs want cloud solutions. Here’s how to start with Azure.“
The market for cloud solutions is growing and your business can grow along with it.
- Within 12 months, more than 50% of SMBs with 10+ employees will have adopted some public cloud infrastructure.1
- IDC estimates that Global Public Cloud infrastructure-as-a-Service is projected to grow 29.3% (CAGR) per year from 2020-2024.2
As customers strive to support their remote workforce, improve their network infrastructure, and seek ways to drive more revenue from their data, they see the value of the cloud. They are quickly moving to the cloud to get the security, flexibility, and scalability they need to compete in today’s economy.
Entice on-prem customers with Azure hybrid cloud
Azure is hybrid by design, so it’s easy to govern and manage both Azure and on-prem cloud resources. This is ideal for customers as they strive to reimagine their business. Most want to move to the public cloud one step at a time. They’ll start with their most important workload. Or they may choose to add a new cloud service or feature to their existing technology stack.
Regardless of whether your customers choose to move some or all their workloads to Azure, they will look to you for support. As their trusted cloud advisor, you can help them find the migration path that best suits their timeline, budget, and goals.
To help you talk to customers about how they can benefit from Azure solutions, we created the six-scenario “Cloud solutions for every customer” campaign on the US SMB Azure page. Three scenarios are now live and more will be coming in April and May.
Position your company for long-term growth
When you sell cloud solutions you set your business up for long-term success. According to Forrester, Azure partners can expect larger deal sizes.3 They also experience higher gross margins, faster growth, and more diverse revenue streams.4
With Azure, you’ll be able to secure more loyal customers, switch to recurring revenue, and earn more through high-margin managed service offerings. Here’s why:
- When you provide managed services, your customers are more likely to adopt and use cloud solutions. This leads to stronger customer relationships and more upsell opportunities.
- Cloud solutions are billed on a monthly basis. You’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of receiving recurring revenue from customers.
- Adding high-margin services for cloud strategy assessments, migration support, and optimization on top of your solutions helps boost your revenue.
Kick-start your cloud practice
The exclusive “MSP Migration” offer for Microsoft partners has been extended through April 15! Sign up today to kick-start your cloud practice. This offer comes jam-packed with goodies. Qualifying partners will receive:
- Block 64 evaluations to quantify the cloud migration opportunity for your customer
- Up to six months free of Nerdio Manager for MSP
- MSP master class training to learn from MSPs that have mastered the cloud opportunity
- Live engineering support for your first two deployments,
- Customer training for Nerdio for Azure (spots are limited, first come basis)
Apply today (Must be logged into MPN with your Partner ID.)
Then, make sure to read the next blog in this series to learn how you can get started selling cloud solutions.
1Citation to third party content published with permission of the author or publisher: IDC, Market Analysis Perspective: Worldwide SMB Public Cloud Infrastructure Adoption, 2020 Doc # US44953920, September 2020.
2 Citation to third party content published with permission of the author or publisher: IDC, Worldwide Public Cloud Infrastructure as a Service Forecast, 2020–2024, Doc #US45322520, July 2020. Growth is a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
3The Revenue And Growth Opportunities For Microsoft Azure Partners, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic ImpactTM Study commissioned by Microsoft, July 2020
4The Partner Opportunity Assessment for Azure Service Providers, A Forrester Consulting Total Economic ImpactTM Study commissioned by Microsoft, July 2019