Partner of the Year Award Nominations Close April 21! Submit your entry today!
Update – April 21, 2021
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Award nomination submission deadline has been extended. This will allow partners additional time to submit nominations.
Final submissions are due April 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
For more information about the deadline extension, read the official announcement on the Microsoft Partner Network Blog.
Final submissions are due April 21, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. This could be your year to be celebrated and recognized for your hard work, success, and innovation.
- Time is running out, so don’t delay! The Microsoft Partner of the Year Award submission deadline is April 21, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Submit your nomination.
- Microsoft Partner of the Year finalists and winners gain a competitive edge and validation in the marketplace.
- You have more chances to win! All US partner submissions automatically qualify for the Microsoft US (MSUS) Partner Awards program. The MSUS Awards complement the global Microsoft Partner of the Year award program and focus on US-specific partner impact. Learn more about last year’s MSUS Partner Award winners.
Advice, tips, and inspiration
For tips and inspiration to help you build a stellar nomination, check out the resources below for advice from past judges, storytelling tips from an expert writing coach, and details about past award winners.
- Get advice from previous years’ judges
- Learn how to use great storytelling to write a winning Partner of the Year Award entry
- Find inspiration from past winners (PDF: 2020 and 2019)
We look forward to receiving your nominations. Be sure to finish and submit yours today so you don’t miss out on the opportunity to be the next Microsoft Partner of the Year!