Important update on the new commerce landing plan In November 2019 Microsoft kicked off a multi-phase, multi-year transformational journey to….
The Azure Marketplace is an industry-leading online marketplace designed to connect customers with the Microsoft and partner solutions they need to drive modernization and innovation across their businesses. Simply creating a listing in the marketplace gives you access to 4 million active visitors per month across 140+ geographies. In addition, you can scale your sales force through Microsoft field sellers and partner-to-partner (P2P) co-sell while earning benefits through Marketplace Rewards.
We believe that simplifying the app procurement process through platforms like Azure Marketplace is key to driving modernization and innovation efforts in the cloud and want to share that vision with customers and partners alike.
That’s why Microsoft is hosting the first-ever Azure Marketplace App Fair on April 27, 2022, at 11am PDT. During this virtual event, attendees will learn about five of our most popular third-party solutions for solving business challenges around cloud management, security, big data, and app delivery—and how Azure Marketplace makes them easy to procure and deploy.
We encourage partners to register and invite your customers for this unique opportunity.
Azure Marketplace and Apps Fair feature unique GTM opportunities for partners
Microsoft cloud solutions are equipped with industry-leading out-of-the-box features that meet the needs of a wide range of customers. However, depending on the nature of a customer organization’s business, they may be interested in more targeted solutions to enhance agility, speed to development, and security, which can be found among the third-party solutions on Azure Marketplace.
During the Azure Marketplace Apps Fair, you’ll have a chance to familiarize yourself with some of the leading third-party apps, which may complement your own practice’s offering and provide additional value to your customers. These include:
- Datadog. This monitoring and analytics platform aggregates data for large-scale applications and simplifies monitoring of servers, clouds, metrics, and apps, with more than 400 integrations for troubleshooting, alerting, and graphing.
- Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud. An end-to-end data management solution powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native platform, Informatica IDMC connects, manages, and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system.
- Apache Kafka on Confluent Cloud. This fully managed event streaming platform, powered by Apache Kafka, streamlines the management of Kafka, Schema Registry, Connect, and ksqlDB so you can focus your time on modern app development.
- F5 BIG IP. Use Azure Marketplace to deploy a range of F5 services for application security, online fraud prevention, application delivery networking, application availability, and access and authorization.
- Zscaler Internet Access. Download Zscaler from Azure Marketplace to get fast, secure, and direct access to apps without appliances. Use Azure Active Directory to manage user access, provision user accounts, and enable single sign-on.
The Azure Marketplace App Fair is also an excellent chance for you to:
- Hear from customers about their business challenges and needs through the live Q&A chat
- Familiarize yourself with the business benefits of listing your own solution on Azure Marketplace
- Learn about solutions that can solve your own internal business challenges
- Discover more opportunities to go-to-market with Microsoft and ecosystem partners
Register for the Azure Marketplace App Fair today and invite your customers to join!
Learn more about Azure Marketplace
- Learn more about how to build solutions designed for scale and grow your business with Azure Marketplace – US Partner Community Blog – Microsoft
Discover how you can grow your business with Azure Marketplace