Aliases: No associated aliases
Windows Defender detects and removes this unwanted software.
This makes changes to your Internet browser. It can inject ads to search results pages, modify web pages to insert ads, and open ads in new tabs.browser modifier
This threat is an . An unwanted software is a program that alters your Windows experience without your consent or control. We use a set of to determine what programs are classified as unwanted software. As the software ecosystem evolves, so do our evaluation criteria. To learn more, read these blog entries:unwanted softwareevaluation criteria
- Protecting customers from being intimidated into making an unnecessary purchase
- Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear)
- A brief discourse on ‘Changing browsing experience’
- Keeping browsing experience in users’ hands
- Keeping Browsing Experience in Users’ Hands, an Update...
- Cleaning up misleading advertisements
- Adware: A new approach
This program poses a to your .high threatPC
Use the following free software to detect and remove this threat:Microsoft
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find hidden threats.
If you’re using , see our .Windows XPWindows XP end of support page
- Windows Defender Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 Microsoft Security Essentials Windows 7 Windows Vista for , or for and
- Microsoft Safety Scanner