Aliases: No associated aliases
Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.
This threat uses an Adobe vulnerability to download and run files on your PC, including malware.
It runs when you visit a malicious or hacked website and you have a vulnerable version of Adobe Flash Player.
The following versions of Adobe Flash Player are vulnerable:
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1687 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1242 and earlier 13.x versions
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1998 and earlier versions for Linux
If you visit a webpage containing this threat and your PC has a vulnerable version of Flash installed, this threat can download and run other malware.
Use the following free Microsoft software to detect and remove this threat:
- Windows Defender Antivirus for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, or Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find hidden malware.
Get more help
Update Adobe products
Make sure you install all available Adobe updates. You can read more about this vulnerability and download software updates from these links:
It's also important to keep your other software up to date: