Warning message... Link to action
Small businesses targeted by highly localized malware campaign that distributes info-stealing Ursnif. Learn how machine learning protects you
Aliases: No associated aliases
This application was stopped from running on your network because it has a poor reputation. It can also affect the quality of your computing experience.
This application is a bundling software that is known to install other potentially unwanted application (PUA), such as PUA:Win32/ByteFence. It may sometimes install unwanted software such as BrowserModifier:Win32/Prifou.
We use a set of evaluation criteria to determine what programs are classified as unwanted software or application. As the software ecosystem evolves, so do our evaluation criteria. To learn more, read these blog entries:
- Protecting customers from being intimidated into making an unnecessary purchase
- Cleaners ought to be clean (and clear)
- A brief discourse on ‘Changing browsing experience’
- Keeping browsing experience in users’ hands
- Keeping Browsing Experience in Users’ Hands, an Update...
- Cleaning up misleading advertisements
- Adware: A new approach