Warning message... Link to action
50% of Windows 10 devices are now using Windows Defender Antivirus. Read our latest blog to learn why. View the blog
Aliases: No associated aliases
Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.
This threat is a trojan which tries to do one or all of the following:
- Download and install other malware
- Use your computer for click fraud
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit
- Send information about your PC, including user names and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC
Due to the generic nature of this detection, we can only provide general information about it.