NEW BLOG POST: Upgrading to Windows 10 not only means decreased risk; it also means multi-layered defense against ransomware and other advanced attacks. Read the post
Alert level: Severe Detected with Windows Defender Antivirus
Also detected as: No associated aliases
Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.
This threat is a trojan which tries to do one or all of the following:
- Download and install other malware
- Use your computer for click fraud
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit
- Send information about your PC, including user names and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC
Due to the generic nature of this detection, we can only provide general information about it.