Aliases: No associated aliases
Use the following free software to detect and remove this threat:Microsoft
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find other hidden malware.
If you’re using , see our .Windows XPWindows XP end of support page
Prevent malware infections from spam emails
Get more help
- For enterprise users:
- Be aware of the . Don't open email attachments or links from untrusted sources.dangers in opening suspicious emails
- The can also help detect spam. It’s built-in and enabled by default in email programs.Microsoft SmartScreen filterMicrosoft
- Submit spam and non-spam messages to Microsoft for analysis.
- Follow the appropriate instructions to suit your business needs.Exchange Online Protection
- Learn about how can help you block spam using machine learning. See for details.Office 365First look at Advanced Threat Protection: new tools to stop unknown malware & phishing attacks