Aliases: Trojan.Siggen6.1747 (other) Trojan.Win32.KillAV (other) Win32/Boaxxe.BE (other)
Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.
They can be installed by other malware, including members of the family, or installed on your PC from a spam email attachment.Win32/Fareit
Use the following free software to detect and remove this threat:Microsoft
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find other, hidden malware.
You may need to remove add-ons from your browser:
If you’re using , see our .Windows XPWindows XP end of support page
- Windows Defender Antivirus Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 Microsoft Security Essentials Windows 7 Windows Vista for , or for and
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer
- Disable or remove Add-ons in Firefox
- Uninstall extensions in Chrome