Aliases: No associated aliases
Windows Defender detects and removes this threat.
This malware family includes trojans that might try to do one or all of the following:
- Steal your online game credentials
- Steal your virtual in-game property
- Modify your web browser or browser settings
- Download and install other malware
- Use your computer for click fraud
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit
- Send information about your PC, including user names and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC
Due to the generic nature of this detection, we can only provide general information about it.
Use the following free Microsoft software to detect and remove this threat:
- Windows Defender Antivirus for Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, or Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
You should also run a full scan. A full scan might find hidden malware.
Change your passwords
You should change your passwords after you've removed this threat:
Get more help
If you’re using Windows XP, see our Windows XP end of support page.