Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365
Manage your global data residency needs with per-user data location controls.
Maximize the impact of your frontline workforce.
Use Office apps designed for all mobile devices and tablets.1
Chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps within a shared workspace. Also includes Walkie Talkie, Tasks Management and Shift Management.
Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork.4
Engage and inform with intelligent video.5
Access Microsoft Cloud services resources.
Easily set up a collection of resources to share and collaborate with specific coworkers.
Make a repetitive tasks easy with workflow automation.
Connect and stay organized with email, calendar, and contacts with Outlook for the web and mobile. 2
Access, share, and collaborate on files from anywhere. 3
Connect and engage with enterprise social networking.
Build the business apps you need and extend or customize the apps you already use.
Plan your day and manage your life.
Easily create surveys and polls to collect customer feedback, measure employee satisfaction, and organize team events.
With Sway you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentation, newsletters, trainings, and more, right from your phone, tablet, or browser 6 .
Build with confidence on a low-code database for Teams.
1. Office mobile limited to devices with integrated screens 10.1” diagonally or less”. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.
2. No Outlook Desktop Integration. No Voicemail.
3. Plans include 2GB OneDrive storage per user.
4. Users cannot be administrators. No Site mailbox. No personal site. Cannot create forms, 2GB of OneDrive storage per user.
5. Includes consumption only, no publish/share.
6. Some feature restrictions apply. Please see the relevant service description for information about features available in Office 365 F3.