Multi-Geo Capabilities in Office 365
Manage your global data residency needs with per-user data location controls.
Maximize the impact of your Firstline workforce.
Office for Web and mobile apps
Use Office apps designed for all mobile devices and tablets.1
Chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps within a shared workspace. Also includes Walkie Talkie, Tasks Management and Shift Management. Learn more
Microsoft Graph API
Access Microsoft Cloud services resources. Learn more
Office 365 Groups
Easily set up a collection of resources to share and collaborate with specific coworkers.
Organize teamwork. Learn more
Connect and engage with enterprise social networking. Learn more
Microsoft Power Apps
Build the business apps you need and extend or customize the apps you already use. Learn more
Microsoft To Do
Plan your day and manage your life. Learn more
Easily create surveys and polls to collect customer feedback, measure employee satisfaction, and organize team events.
1. Office mobile limited to devices with integrated screens 10.1” diagonally or less”.
2. No Outlook Desktop Integration. No Voicemail.
3. Plans include 2GB OneDrive storage per user.
4. Users cannot be administrators. No Site mailbox. No personal site. Cannot create forms, 2GB per user / 10GB shared storage.
5. Includes consumption only, no publish/share.
6. Some feature restrictions apply. Please see the relevant service description for information about features available in Office 365 F3.