Subscribe to Calling Plan from Office 365 and use existing phone numbers or get new ones.
Office 365 E3 is a cloud-based suite of productivity apps and services with information protection and compliance capabilities included.
• Install Office mobile apps2 on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.
• Protect information with message encryption, rights management, and data loss prevention for email and files.
• Safeguard corporate data by allowing more secure access to company resources and enabling safe sharing of sensitive information inside and outside your organization.
• Facilitate legal compliance and email archiving with eDiscovery and mailbox hold.
Get the latest Office desktop and mobile apps2, plus integrated collaboration services, coupled with advanced compliance features and full IT power.
Work smarter with 100 GB of business-class email and calendaring. Learn more
Protect information with basic Office message encryption and Office 365 Data Loss Prevention for emails and files.
Additional compliance capabilities
Add to your compliance capabilities with Core eDiscovery and basic audit.
Share and manage content, knowledge, and apps with unlimited SharePoint Online storage. Empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization. Learn more
Simplify how customers schedule and manage appointments. Learn more
Azure Information Protection
Control and help secure email, documents, and sensitive data that you share outside your company. Learn more
Office 365 apps
Install Office 365 apps, such as Word, Excel PowerPoint, OneNote, and Access, on up to five PCs or Macs, five tablets, and five phones per user.
Office 365 mobile apps2
Use Office 365 apps designed for mobile devices and tablets.
Connect and stay organized with email, calendar, and contacts all in one place. Learn more
Chat, meet, share files, and use business apps within a shared workspace. Learn more
Office 365 Groups
Use this service, along with the Office 365 tools you already use, to collaborate with teammates when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email. Learn more
Skype for Business Online
Get your team together easily by sharing a link. Learn more
Upload, organize and share intelligent video content companywide. Learn more
Build the business apps you need and extend or customize the apps you already use. Learn more
Make repetitive tasks easy with workflow automation. Learn more
Microsoft To Do
Plan your day and manage your life. Learn more
Explore your work patterns with MyAnalytics and learn ways to work smarter by improving your focus, well-being, network, and collaboration. Learn more
Mobile Device Management
Secure and manage employees' mobile devices with the built-in Mobile Device Management (MDM) for Office 365. Create and manage device security policies, remotely wipe a device, and view detailed device reports. Learn more
Shared computer activation
Multilingual user interface for Office 365 apps
Office apps for the web
Create, share, and collaborate from wherever you are.
Manage your Office 365 profile with Delve. Plus, discover and organize the information that's most relevant to you right now across all your Office apps. Learn more
Collaborate on ideas and content with a freeform digital canvas, now integrated with Microsoft Teams. Learn more
Microsoft Kaizala Pro
Connect and coordinate work across your organization and with vendors, partners, suppliers, and customers using this simple and secure phone number-based mobile chat app. Learn more
Connect and engage with enterprise social networking. Learn more
Create visually striking newsletters, presentations, and documents in minutes. Learn more
Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls. Learn more
Organize teamwork, create new plans, assign tasks, share files, chat, and get updates on progress. Learn more
Enable Firstline Workers and their managers to manage schedules and keep in touch using their mobile devices. Learn more
Microsoft Graph API
Access Microsoft Cloud service resources with this RESTful web API. Learn more
Group policy support, Office telemetry, roaming settings
On-premises Active Directory sync for single sign-on (SSO)
Facilitate legal compliance with email archiving, content search, basic audit, manual retention policies and sensitivity labels
1. Unlimited OneDrive storage for subscriptions of five or more users. Microsoft will provide initial 5 TB of OneDrive storage per user. Customers who want additional OneDrive storage can request it as needed by contacting Microsoft support. Subscriptions for fewer than five users receive 1 TB OneDrive storage per user.
2. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.
3. Availability of Audio Conferencing varies by region. See current International Availability.
4. Availability of Calling Plan varies by region. See current International Availability.