Meet with anyone, anywhere
Host online meetings—1:1, teams, live events up to 10,000 people—with consistent experiences across platforms.
Work remotely and securely with Microsoft Teams
Host audio and video conference calls from any device with online meetings in Teams.
Make meetings more personal and encourage teamwork when you virtually meet face-to-face. Meet in any situation, whether you’re calling one-on-one, delivering a sales pitch, hosting a team training, or running a company-wide town hall.
Start Teams meetings with one-touch join on Microsoft Teams Rooms devices from our certified partners Logitech, Xrestron, Polycom, Lenovo, HP, Yealink.
Deliver your meetings and calls professionally and at scale with the Advanced Communications add-on.
The meeting life cycle—from scheduling to follow-up can be difficult to manage. Microsoft Teams meeting solution helps automate the full life cycle of meetings and saves you time so you can be focused and empowered to get more done.
Share your meeting agenda when sending out Teams meeting invites and chat with attendees before meetings.
Schedule a Teams meeting with anyone who has a valid business or consumer email address. They just click the emailed link to join the meeting on a web browser instantly without downloading Teams or any plug-in.
Prepare with more context by easily accessing notes and recordings from previous meetings.
Start meetings on time with one touch, experience rich HD audio and video, and share content with the room and remote participants easily.
Preset video and audio when joining. Turn on video to better engage remote attendees. Use intelligent, background-blur technology to help focus and minimize distractions.
Share your content and collaborate easily during your meeting through seamless integration with Microsoft 365.
Capture audio, video, and screen-sharing activity by recording your Teams meetings. Automatic transcription allows you to play back meetings and search for important discussion items in the transcript.
Stay organized by uploading meeting recordings and notes into the same Teams meeting thread to maintain one place of record.
Follow up through Teams chat and keep future updates in context.
Schedule additional meetings quickly with the Teams app or Outlook.
—Frank Vidal, Associate Director of Project Management, MRM//McCann
—Swagata Basak, Principal Consultant, CIO Office, Wipro Limited
—Karen Rapp, Chief Financial Officer, National Instruments
Get a detailed list of the standard subscription and pay-per-minute rates for your agreement by country/region and currency. Communications Credits rates are for charges that are not included in your subscription plan.2
Select the country or region for your organization’s billing address
1. Service usage limits exist to manage fraud, abuse, excessive use, and maintain service performance. For more details about these services see the Licensing Terms and Documentation.
2. Rates listed (for tenants provisioned in the United States) do not include tax. International dial-out rates are subject to change monthly, and individual rates are not locked during the term of your agreement. Changes will be minimized where possible to avoid disruption while ensuring prices remain competitive with local market rates and conditions.
3. Download standard subscription or pay-per-minute rates. Standard subscription rates include dial-in calls to toll-free numbers, and dial-out calls. Pay-per-minute rates include dial-in calls to toll numbers, dial-in calls to toll-free numbers, and dial-out calls.
4. Availability of Audio Conferencing and Calling plans varies by country/region. See countries and regions that are supported for more information.
5. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.