What’s new in this version
This release includes a new selection setting that corresponds with the AutoCAD desktop default style. You can now choose between the Web standard and Desktop standard selection options.
- Open and view your DWG files
- Zoom and pan with your keyboard and mouse to easily navigate large drawing
- Take measurements and add dimension to your drawings
- Edit geometry with your choice of icon or command line
- External cloud storage connectivity - View drawings from OneDrive, Dropbox, and more
- Plot designs to PDF
- Download designs as DWG files to your local hard disk drive
- Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers
Published byAutodesk Inc.
Approximate size463,38 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and up
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)