Compare SharePoint Online options
|SharePoint Online Plan 1||SharePoint Online Plan 2||Office 365 E3|
| || ||
The features that small and mid-sized businesses need to succeed.
Full-featured SharePoint Online with capabilities for the enterprise.
Includes all SharePoint Online Plan 1 benefits and more.
Businesses that need the power of Office with advanced services for messaging, document sharing, compliance and management features for IT.
Includes all SharePoint Online Plan 2 benefits and more.
Swipe to view more plans
1. Unlimited personal cloud storage for qualifying plans for subscriptions of five or more users, otherwise 1 TB/user. Microsoft will initially provide 1 TB/user of OneDrive for Business storage, which admins can increase to 5 TB/user. Request additional storage by contacting Microsoft support. Storage up to 25 TB/user is provisioned in OneDrive for Business. Beyond 25 TB, storage is provisioned as 25 TB SharePoint team sites to individual users.
2. Most plans that do not include the desktop version of Office work with the latest version of Office, Office 2016, Office 2013, and Office 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 Enterprise with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Office does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 F3 plans.
3. Learn more about Office mobile apps. See the list of devices and apps.
4. For HD calling, compatible HD hardware and broadband connection with at least 4 Mbps required.
5. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region.