Supercharge your security operations
Accelerate your response with incident-level visibility and automatic disruption of attacks like ransomware with extended detection and response (XDR).
Learn how to close security gaps
Coordinate threat response across your entire digital estate and quickly stop attacks with Microsoft 365 Defender, a unified, AI-powered XDR solution.
Get true visibility with one solution
Build a unified defense across your multiplatform endpoints, hybrid identities, emails, and cloud apps.
Enable rapid response with XDR-prioritized incidents
Remediate threats quickly and efficiently with a complete view of the kill chain informed by 65 trillion daily signals and prioritized investigation and response at the incident level.
Disrupt advanced attacks at machine speed
Stop lateral movement of advanced attacks like ransomware and business email compromise with advanced AI capabilities that automatically isolate compromised devices and user accounts.
Unify security and identity access management
Protect your hybrid identities and identity infrastructure from credential theft and other threats with the seamless integration of Azure Active Directory and XDR.
Reduce operational complexity and costs
Drive efficiencies and simplify investigation and response across your security operations center (SOC) by consolidating tools from multiple vendors into a cost-effective XDR solution.
Optimize your SOC with Microsoft XDR
Empower defenders to effectively detect and respond to threats with expanded visibility, incident-level investigation tools, and built-in automation.
Explore Microsoft 365 Defender
Secure your multiplatform endpoints, hybrid identities, email, collaboration tools, and SaaS apps with a unified XDR.
Discover and secure endpoint devices across your multiplatform enterprise with industry-leading endpoint detection and response (EDR).
Protect your hybrid identities and workload scripts with cloud-powered intelligence.
Email and collaboration security
Safeguard your emails, documents, and collaboration tools from advanced threats like phishing and email compromise.
Cloud app security
Secure your SaaS apps with full visibility of all your apps, protection of your data within these apps, and insights into your app posture.
Microsoft Defender Experts for XDR
Extend your SOC coverage and reduce your risk of compromise with a managed XDR service that provides triage, investigation, and incident response to stop attackers in their tracks.
Integrated threat protection with SIEM and XDR
Empower your defenders to effectively secure your digital estate by combining XDR and security information and event management (SIEM).
Microsoft 365 Defender
Get unified security and visibility across endpoints, identities, emails, and cloud apps with an industry-leading XDR solution.
Aggregate security data and correlate alerts from virtually any source with cloud-native SIEM.
Microsoft Defender for Cloud
Help protect your multicloud and hybrid cloud workloads with built-in XDR capabilities.
Microsoft Security is a recognized industry leader.
Microsoft 365 Defender demonstrated industry-leading protection in MITRE Engenuity’s independent ATT&CK® Enterprise Evaluations.
See why customers trust XDR from Microsoft
Additional XDR resources
Microsoft 365 Defender Blog
Explore the latest Microsoft 365 Defender updates, news, and best practices.
Automatically disrupt ransomware with Microsoft 365 Defender
Learn how the built-in XDR attack-disruption capabilities in Microsoft 365 Defender help stop the progression of advanced attacks.
Microsoft XDR Infographic
Get an overview of how XDR stops attacks and coordinates responses across assets.
Make your future more secure. Explore your security options today.
-  Forrester and Forrester Wave are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc.
-  The Forrester New Wave™: Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Providers, Q4 2021, Allie Mellen, October 2021.
-  Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
-  Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Peter Firstbrook, Chris Silva. 31 December 2022.
-  The Total Economic Impact™ Of Microsoft 365 Defender, A Forrester Total Economic Impact™ Study Commissioned by Microsoft, April 2022.