For the very first time, highly acclaimed Japanese Arcade Shoot’em Ups - Vasara (2000) and Vasara 2 (2001) - are made available to the whole world via this package: VASARA COLLECTION! Science Fiction meets History in these arcade classics which take place in an alternate timeline Feudal Japan where technologically advanced weaponry and equipment are a reality, and heroes use flying motorcycles with amazing firepower and fierce melee weapons to destroy their enemies. Try and stay alive on this frantic game where everyone, and everything, is out to kill you!
- Tate Mode/ Vertical Mode support;
- 8 playable characters inspired by real Japanese historical figures;
- Sci-Fi meets Feudal Japan in this retelling of historical battles;
- Fight Robots and Samurais using traditional shooting and powerful melee attacks;
- Heavily skill-based gameplay for Experts;
- Easy Mode for Starters;
- Branching Paths and Multiple Endings according to your characters and in-game actions;