Boss 101 is the story about a boy, his jetpack and MILLIONS of randomly generated bosses. It’s also about friendship, family and fun. Join Max and S.T.E.V.E. as they adventure across the galaxy battling the baddies and saving the day. Boss 101 is an arcade shooter and much more! We have procedurally generated levels, bosses and gameplay. On top of that we’re bringing you as much humor and entertainment as possible while you play. We made Boss 101 as a complete story. We hope you enjoy EVERY part of the game but here are recommendations depending on your play style: Style 1 I want it all Type: I want the whole Boss 101 experience: Awesome! Listen to BERL’s tutorials, explore the Command Center and don’t skip those cutscenes! Also, collect all the gophers, and be sure to make dolphin friends BEFORE level 30 if you want to see something special. Answer your phone, check out the WIKI, get a pet and visit ROB regularly in the Command Center! There are extra secrets for those that finish all quests as well as purchase all the hats – good luck! Style 2 No Tutorials but Story is fine Type: Turn off the tutorials and head around the Command Center. Try not to skip the cutscenes and answer the Command Center phone! Otherwise – explore the Command Center and have fun! Style 3 All Action/Skip Cutscenes Type: If you can’t stand cutscenes. If tutorials bore you then we recommend you turn tutorials off (the game will ask you) and explore the Command Center discovering things. You can skip cutscenes but we don’t recommend it. We do recommend checking the Endless Boss mode if you just want all out arcade action. Let’s be clear - you will be missing out on a lot of the story and world we made but hey, you want to play your way. Thank you again for checking us out and we would love to hear about your Boss 101 experience! The Boss 101 Team
Novedades de esta versión
- Added an extra check for the "Fully Loaded" and "Gun Wars" achievements to ensure they're awarded correctly. Thank you for your support of Boss 101!
- Make Own Bosses, design YOUR battle - You, the player, get to roll your own boss to fight. Tougher bosses pay more bounty!
- Intergalactic Adventure across multiple worlds - In the main story mode you travel across the globe and into space as you battle your way to the final encounter with Boss 101.
- Customize your player with Hats - the player can outfit their character with nearly 300 hats, each of which grants one or more special powers
- Guns, buffs and more - back in your Command Center you purchase from an array of weapons, buy equipment to augment your character for battle and even dress yourself up.
- Cash and Upgrades - Beating levels and bosses earns you cash for one of five major upgrades in the game. Including the amazing Super Missile!
- Pet Friends - Enjoy the company of your pet friends. These are your buddies who come to stay with you. As you play you can even get more exotic pets from all over the known universe.
- Choose your challenge - we offer three modes of Difficulty - Easy, Normal and Ultra - pick Ultra for the maximum test of your skills
- Multiple weapons during the rounds - rocket launchers, laser rifles, lightning guns and the dreaded fist cannon are a few of the weapons you will use.
- Story and Dialog - each level features dialog between Max, STEVE and the boss of the level. Additionally, there are in game reactions to the combat as it evolves. If someone is throwing a train car –
- Custom Soundtrack - each level and game screen has music to help drive home the awesome adventure the player is on
- Arcade Games - you got your own machine to play games in the Command Center - so play 'em. Maybe you will get something for your efforts.
- Kite Flying - everyone needs a break - take one and chill on a hill with Max and STEVE.