A qualifying ACDSee Photo Studio Home subscription is required. Get access to the full product FREE for 7-DAYS before incurring the annual subscription fee. For the home photographer, ACDSee Photo Studio Home lets you take your photography and your image organization to the next level. Get access to filters and features that optimize your workflow and editing process so you can make your images award winners. What's possible with ACDSee Photo Studio Home? Digital Asset Management ACDSee has unrivalled file management capabilities. Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing—everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. No uploading or importing your images. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, tags, categories, location data and customizable color labels. Photo Editing - Achieve the perfect conditions you couldn’t get in the field by applying fine-tuned adjustments with a toolkit of precision filters. - Handle geometric imperfection with cropping, flipping, resizing, and rotation tools. - Correct flaws, red eye, blurriness, noise, and clarity. - Liven things up by adding text, borders, vignettes, watermarks, and even draw on your image. - Select the minute parts of your images you want to impact. - Brush on special effects, alterations, and improvements to make your photos exactly what you want them to be. Filters for Creative Freedom - Make more precise edits with new filters that upgrade your images. - Color EQ is combined with Color Balance to give you more control over the colors in your image. - Split Tone is introduced to allow you to tint shadows and highlights with non-destructive edits.
Novedades de esta versión
Updated the ACDSee Help File. Fixed a problem with the ACDSee Quick Start Guide.
- Batch Resize: Batch resize lets you take multiple images and resize them to any dimension, particularly useful for multi-image projects.
- Watermark Tool: Add watermarks with accuracy – particularly beneficial for applying watermarks to a batch of images.
- Facial Recognition and Face Detection: ACDSee will immediately learn which names to put to which faces, and suggest possible matches when needed.
- Keyword Management: ACDSee comes pre-loaded with a variety of usable sample quick keyword sets. Export keyword lists and share them with other users.
- Duplicate Finder: Find duplicates across a variety of folders and locations. Rename or delete detected duplicates to keep your file collection under control.
- Multiple Image Baskets: Create up to five image baskets to gather and hold images and media files from all over your hard drive. Use them to easily view, edit, or share their content.
- Color EQ: Use the Color EQ (hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness) tool to adjust overall colors in your image or each color individually.
- Split Tone: Split Tone allows you to tint shadows and highlights with non-destructive edits.
- Repair Tool: Non-destructively smooth away blemishes and flaws without strenuous, targeted color corrections or blending.
- Special Effects: Instantly transform your photo with special effects that can turn images into a pencil drawing, collage, Bob Ross-style painting, and many more unique looks.
- Tilt-Shift: Use the Tilt-Shift effect to create emphasis on specific subjects in your photos, or make your photos look like miniature landscapes.
- Tone Curves: Change the tonal range of your image using the Curves tool. Select the RGB color channel to adjust the entire range of the image, or select a specific color.
- Light EQ™: Adjust areas in your image that are too dark or too light, without affecting other areas of the photo.
- Color LUTs: Use ACDSee’s built-in Color LUTs to seamlessly color grade your images, or import and apply LUTs as non-destructive filters.
- Noise: Add or remove noise in your photos while preserving details that you want to retain.
- Clarity: The Clarity tool adds subtle definition to the details in your image. Use it to enhance the contrast of midtones in your images, without overpowering the shadows and highlights.
- Edit Mode Brush: Brush on adjustments in parts of your image without affecting others, or apply them in gradual progressions using linear and radial gradients.
- Polygon Selection Tool: Select around edges and irregular shapes in your photos with the Polygon Selection tool.
- Text Tool: Add text to your image. Customize font, size, color, style, justification, opacity, and much more.
- Blend Modes & Opacity: Use a Blend Mode while applying your edit. Choose from 25 Blend Modes, like Overlay and Multiply, and adjust the opacity of that Blend Mode to affect your final image.
Publicado porACD Systems International Inc.
Derechos de autor© Copyright - 2020 ACD Systems International Inc. All rights reserved.
Fecha de lanzamiento10/11/2020
Tamaño aproximado496.77 MB
Clasificación por edadPara todas las edades
CategoríaFotos y vídeos
Esta aplicación puedeObtener acceso a todos los archivos, dispositivos periféricos, aplicaciones, programas y registro
Tiene acceso a la conexión de Internet
InstalaciónObtén esta aplicación cuando hayas iniciado sesión en tu cuenta Microsoft e instálala en hasta diez dispositivos Windows 10.
Idiomas compatiblesEnglish (United States)
Términos adicionalesPolítica de privacidad de ACDSee Photo Studio Home
Condiciones de la transacción