Warning: This application may cause motion sickness. Brave the biting cold of Iceland as you take in the splendid sights of the Blue Lagoon, geysers, and a waterfall. See how geography and its environmental impacts affect one another over time. Control your speed as you race around the track of Neon Pulse, choosing lanes based on your knowledge of weather and climate facts. Answering questions correctly earns speed boosts for a faster time! Ever wonder why tornadoes are ranked on a scale of 1-5? Satisfy your curiosity and more as you learn about the causes and effects of this tremendous weather phenomenon with Tornado Ted. Everything is connected somehow--find out how as it relates to our environment. How do CO2 emissions, global warming, and the greenhouse effect affect biodiversity--everyone should understand how it’s all interrelated. Visit Glacier National Park in Montana to discover the differences between advancing and retreating glaciers, and how that reflects changes in our planet’s composition. Goodness glaciers this is a good one! As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
Novedades de esta versión
Added a warning screen at the beginning, minor aesthetic changes.
- Witness how environmental impacts affect our geography and climate from various vistas in Iceland.
- Pick your pace for this classic car racing game that gains momentum with correctly selected answers based on unit content.
- Gain an understanding of how and why tornadoes form, while learning about Tornado Ted, the scientist who studied them.
- See the myriad connections and delicate balance of humans and various ecosystems. The fate of our future is in our hands!
- Find out if our glacier population is growing or diminishing and what impacts that has on planet Earth.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to weather and climate.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.