Transform learning into an adventure! Classcraft supercharges your lessons by turning class into a game. Students play in teams as Warriors, Mages, and Healers, earning Experience Points for positive behavior and losing Health Points for negative behavior, which affects their whole team. By helping one another and demonstrating the 21st-century skills and behaviors you want to encourage, students “level up” and learn powers, or special privileges that give them real benefits in class. Success is a group effort. With powers that help their teammates and themselves, being nice to one another takes on a whole new meaning. DRIVE DEEPER STUDENT ENGAGEMENT Earning points is meaningful for students because they care about leveling up their character, learning cool powers, and helping their team succeed. STREAMLINE CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT Students encourage one another to follow class rules so they can gain Experience Points and avoid losing Health Points, which gives them an active role in classroom management. GAMIFY YOUR CURRICULUM Reward game points for assignments. Use Boss Battles to spice up formative assessment. Add lessons and teach digital citizenship with discussions in the Class Content—plus lots more. FOSTER POSITIVE CLASS CULTURE Get students excited and ready to begin class with Random Events, little surprises at the start of the day. All Warriors gain 50 XP. Everyone must speak in pirate accents. Anything can happen! MAKE CLASS FUN AGAIN Classcraft offers an ecosystem of tools to make class more exciting. Discover treasures while keeping class quiet with the Volume Meter. Give Gold Pieces to unlock epic gear and pets. GET PARENTS INVOLVED Extend the game experience from school to home with interactive parent accounts. Give parents real insights into their child’s performance with Student Analytics. START PLAYING TODAY Visit game.classcraft.com to sign up for FREE. The adventure awaits! Classcraft is fully customizable and adaptable to any subject and student group. (Recommended for ages 8-9 and up.) It runs on any Windows 10 device and is compatible with Microsoft OneDrive. Classcraft is a proud supporter of the Student Privacy Pledge.
- Class Tools: A suite of tools teachers can use to gamify their lessons.
- Wheel of Destiny: A random student and team picker.
- Random Events: Fun, randomized game events that get students excited to begin class.
- Countdown Timer: A timer that teachers can use with activities during class.
- Stopwatch: A stopwatch that teachers can use with activities during class.
- Boss Battles: In-class quizzes for formative assessment review.
- Volume Meter: A meter that measures class volume and encourage students to quiet down.
- Grade Converter: A tool that converts grades into game points for students.
- Class Content: A gamified learning management system for lessons, discussion, and more.
- Messaging: A system to communicate with students and parents through the game.
- Analytics: A record of student behavior and performance, in comparison with the class average.
- Student Accounts: Accounts where students can use powers, customize characters, and more.
- Gold Pieces: In-game currency that enables students to unlock new gear for their characters.
- Gear: Character equipment that students can mix and match to create unique looks.
- Pets: Special companions that can be trained and appear next to student characters.
- Parent Accounts: Accounts that enable parents to award Gold Pieces to students at home.
- Teacher Connect: A feature that syncs teachers so they can share students and settings.
- Multi-Class: Students playing in more than one class with the same character and account.
- Delayed Damage: A feature that enables teachers to manage HP removal at a later time.
- Push Notifications: Browser and mobile app notifications for teachers, parents, and students.
Derechos de autor© 2017 Classcraft Studios Inc.
Fecha de lanzamiento05/06/2017
Tamaño aproximado712 KB
Clasificación por edadPara todas las edades
CategoríaEducación > Herramientas didácticas
Esta aplicación puedeUsa la ubicación
Usa el micrófono
Tiene acceso a la conexión de Internet
InstalaciónObtén esta aplicación cuando hayas iniciado sesión en tu cuenta Microsoft e instálala en hasta diez dispositivos Windows 10.
Este producto debe instalarse en el disco duro interno.