Novedades de esta versión
* Introducing Presentation Mode! All controls within a Lecture are now centralized at the bottom of the screen within easy reach. Their location has been redesigned to work better with video conferencing controls, and the UI has been minimized and optimized for screen sharing. * New pointer tool - now you can highlight areas of importance in any Lecture.
- The FULL MALE HUMAN ANATOMY model including 12 multi-layered body systems, and world-leading FEMALE thorax and pelvic prosections
- 22 microscopic models including Cochlea, Photoreceptor Cells, Scalp & Meninges, Retinal Layers, Bronchial Tree, Skeletal Muscle & Fiber, Blood Vessels, Eye, Kidney Lobe, Tongue, Sperm and more
- Interactive Radiological imagery: match structures from the image with the 3D model
- System Layers: Bone Parts, Surfaces & Landmarks, Muscle Origin & Insertion points & Dermatomes
- Physiological features: Beating Heart, Interactive Muscle Motion, Origin Path tracing for nerves & arteries, Muscle Innervation & Muscle Arterial Supply
- Interactive cross-section feature to identify structures in context
- Student Plus: also includes ability to receive curriculum content from an Educator
- A vast library of curated learning material including Quizzes
- Range of educational Courses by world-renowned authors
- Over 1,500 clinical videos on topics of Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Fitness, Dentistry and more
- Additional Tools: Sketch, Fracture, Discover, Pain & Growth
Derechos de autorCopyright © 2015 3D4Medical, LLC. All rights reserved.
Desarrollado por3D4Medical from Elsevier
Fecha de lanzamiento06/12/2016
Tamaño aproximado1.99 GB
Clasificación por edadPara todas las edades
Esta aplicación puedeUsa la ubicación
Usa la cámara web
Usa el micrófono
Tiene acceso a la conexión de Internet
InstalaciónObtén esta aplicación cuando hayas iniciado sesión en tu cuenta Microsoft e instálala en hasta diez dispositivos Windows 10.
Este producto debe instalarse en el disco duro interno.