Ever been to the rainforest? You will be when you strap on the headset and begin researching in the VictoryVR Rainforest. While you’re trekking through the jungle stop and visit a few of our fun and amazing stations along the way. You will visit a museum where the history of whales is carefully created from the days of walking on land to the modern mode of transportation: swimming in the ocean. It’s a self-guided tour so move around at your own pace and take a look at both the skeleton and the non-skeletal animal. You can even spin and turn the whale ancestor to get a full view. The field trip is one of the craziest of all 48 we shot. Our host explores the world of invasive species, in this case, the destructive Asian Carp. Watch as he investigates their journey to Middle America and then watch as they relentlessly attack him as he journeys down a river in a boat. It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen. Wendy, our national runner-up teacher of the year, explores the blue crab and its evolutionary journey. Join her as she tells a fascinating story about this strange and colorful creature from the deep. What does the iPod have to do with the evolution of animals? This virtual reality movie explains the unexpected connection. As always, VictoryVR learning units are fascinating, fun and amazing, but they are also based on national science standards followed in most schools in the United States and around the world.
Novedades de esta versión
Small aesthetic changes
- Visit a rainforest and trek through our virtual jungle in a quest for fascinating fun and learning.
- Watch the destructive Asian Carp attack our host as he travels down a river.
- Visit the whale evolution museum and take a self-guided tour through a billion years of transformation. Use the power of your eyes to spin and turn the animals so you can get a good look.
- National runner-up teacher of the year, Wendy Martin, does her thing by exploring the strange and scientific transformation of the blue crab.
- Each units is based on Next Gen Science Standards so that it is fun, but also useful in every science class.
Fecha de lanzamiento21/04/2018
Tamaño aproximado2.39 GB
Clasificación por edadPara todas las edades
CategoríaEducación > Apoyo en el estudio
Esta aplicación puedeTiene acceso a la conexión de Internet
Tiene acceso a la conexión de Internet y actúa como servidor.