Do you want to play a friendly game of chess against the computer, or against a friend on your coffee break? Or do you want to enter, manually analyse and save games and maybe share them with friends? Then Sissa is for you. Scenarios: Play against the computer. Play over-the-board against a friend. Enter, navigate, manually analyse, save, open and share games.
Novedades de esta versión
This is the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version of Sissa and should work on all supporting devices. Please note that playing strength 5 and 6 can be very slow on less powerful devices.
- Play the computer with the colour of your choice and on six levels of difficulty.
- See the moves the computer is considering while you are waiting for it to move.
- Make moves on the board, including en passant, promotion and castling.
- Automatic detection of checkmate, stalemate, repetition, 50-move rule and material draw.
- Navigate backward and forward in the game. Can be used to undo or redo moves.
- Flip board.
- Set up a chess position of your choice.
- Input game information like player names, date, event and site.
- Let the pieces face each player or the player to move.
- Save, open and update games to and from files.
- Application state is saved and restored next time the application is opened.
- Display and share the game in PGN format.
- Copy and Paste games in PGN format.
Derechos de autorCopyright © 2016, Per Ostman
Fecha de lanzamiento07/06/2013
Tamaño aproximado15.61 MB
Clasificación por edadPara todas las edades
Esta aplicación puedeTiene acceso a la conexión de Internet