We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution, where often you could not tell a friend from an enemy. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will pass sentences and play a dangerous political game. At the end of a day you will also confront your decisions with your family. The power over human life and death is a heavy burden that can affect the fate of the revolution. Keep that in mind each time when passing sentence in the courtroom, while assigning tasks to your agents, and weaving political intrigue. We. The Revolution is addressed chiefly to players who enjoy moral dilemmas, complex personal choices, and want to immerse themselves in the world of sophisticated intrigue. We. The Revolution puts players in morally ambiguous situations in which there are no obvious solutions, and the decisions they make are never clear cut.
- • Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you’ve come to know it from the classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- • Preside dozen of unique and morally ambiguous court cases.
- • Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences.
- • Confront your judgments with your family.
- • Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- • Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics.
Derechos de autorPolyslash; Klabater 2019. All rights reserved.
Fecha de lanzamiento25/06/2019
Tamaño aproximado2.48 GB
Clasificación por edadPara mayores de 17 años
CategoríaJuegos de rol
InstalaciónPuedes instalarlo en tu consola Xbox One doméstica y tener acceso cuando estás conectado a tu cuenta Microsoft.
Este producto debe instalarse en el disco duro interno.