Seamlessly track time right from your desktop. Harvest for Windows takes the pain out of tracking time by ensuring a Harvest timer is always close at hand. You can start a timer in seconds with either click or hotkey, and if you accidentally leave it running, Harvest will automatically detect the idle time and give you the option of removing it. Harvest for Windows requires the purchase of a Harvest account, which makes it easy to track time to different clients, projects, and tasks, so you can bill your clients and analyze your time. Access the desktop version of Harvest to create invoices, view project progress, and keep tabs on your team’s time. You can also take Harvest on the road with iPhone and Android apps that allow you to track time and expenses on the go.
Novedades de esta versión
- Hours calculation with duration timers is now correct - Google sign in issues fixed - Performance improved (especially when the app is open for long periods of time) - Other miscellaneous bug fixes If you have any feedback or issues, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start a timer in seconds with a click or hotkey
- Select projects and tasks from a drop-down with autocomplete
- Option to remove idle time from a running timer
- Show/hide timesheet instantly with hotkeys
- View timesheets from previous dates
- Quick access to the full Harvest experience on the web