Be part of Microsoft Partner Community Partner Hours
We are just days away from ending the first quarter of this fiscal year and we are excited to conclude it with the launch of the Microsoft Partner Community (MPC) Partner Hours, sessions in which we will share new and exciting updates to our programs and exclusive content for our community of Business Applications partners.
We will be hosting 2 sessions to accommodate for different time zones:
- Option 1: September 29th | 8:00 a 9:00 am PST | Add this event to your calendar.
- Option 2: September 29th | 4:00 a 5:00 pm PST | Add this event to your calendar.
Check out some of the topics that we will be covering during the sessions below:
- Business Applications FY22 Sales Plays: in this fiscal year, there are 9 Business Applications Sales Plays which provide streamlined go-to-market resources (including to-and thru-Partner assets) that align co-sell motions between partners and Microsoft Field sellers, and to help you develop and grow your practice. Learn more about Sales Plays on Transform!
- Business Applications Presales & Post-Sales Partner funding offers: in this fiscal year we have made both presales and post-sales partner offers available. The pre-sales offers will be aligned to the nine Business Application sales plays to provide a rich set of investments to our partner community for driving specific and pre-defined pre-sales activities. The post-sales offers will be aligned to the Business Applications workloads to provide a new set of investments focused on delivering customer outcomes through greater usage of paid Dynamics and Power Platform licenses.
- Business Applications Partner sandbox environments
The new Partner Sandbox environments are designed specifically for partners to learn, develop, test and demo end-to-end scenarios at a discounted price.
We hope to see you this September 29 to continue building an amazing year together.
Learn about the opportunity to develop solutions for Teams and...
The opportunity for partners in a changing workplace Businesses have dramatically increased the...Click Here
Take advantage of P2P and Co-Sell channels to reach more...
In this article you can find more information about the available channels...Click Here
How to scale your business through Microsoft's Commercial Marketplace
As Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, said, the pandemic forced 2 years...Click Here