Recording and editing audio doesn’t have to be a daunting task. In this in-depth course full of real-world examples, expert trainer Joshua Carney will teach you the skills, tools, essential technique, and workflows you need to master to make great audio recordings! The course begins by explaining how to set up your audio interface and preferences for recording. You learn various ways to import audio and loops, and make everything conform to your song’s tempo. Next, all audio editing tools are covered in detail, and important shortcuts for editing and zooming are also explained. With plenty of recording examples, Joshua demonstrates various techniques for recording electric & acoustic guitar, bass, vocals and multi-tracked acoustic drums. You learn to record both DI and with a microphone, how to do Auto Punch, how to quickly create an arrangement with the Arranger track, how to layer, comp and tune vocals, create a rough mix, and a lot lot more… So don’t wait... dive in this course and learn everything about recording and editing audio using PreSonus Studio One 4!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Joshua Carney !
- This course on Studio One 4 will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 24 videos, and 1 hour and 52 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn Recording and Editing Audio, look no further...
- This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it !