Inventory Control is a professional stock control, inventory management and tracking software for small to medium businesses. It keeps track of its product counts and ensures physical product counts match what is recorded in its books. It provides you by the quick and easy method of adding your own specific entries to the Categories, Customers, and Suppliers, giving instant access to your most important data. This app can now save your data to OneDrive so that your data can be accessed across your different devices using your OneDrive account. To use this mechanism the app might prompt the user to authenticate with Microsoft Live services so the app can save the data file to OneDrive. As well as this app contains some more features such as adding file attachments, and more control in filtering and searching your data.
Nouveautés de cette version
Release 14 (Version 184.108.40.206) Made some improvements to the dropdown menus. Release 13 (Version 220.127.116.11) Resolved a small bug in the data grids for Windows Mobile. Release 12 (Version 18.104.22.168) Resolved a small bug in exporting the data tables into Excel. Release 11 (Version 22.214.171.124) This release is the first release for Windows 10 Universal apps which works on all devices that use Windows 10. Release 10 (Version 126.96.36.199) In this release, the user can import products from CSV files. It also allows the user to export products to CSV files.
- It allows the user to export data to different formats including CSV files. It also allows the user to import products from CSV files.
- The flexibility of assigning many images to each product, and also assigning many file attachments to each transaction.
- A PIN can be set from the Settings Menu to protect your data.
- Printing directly from the data grids.
- Data can be saved to your OneDrive account and can be accessed from different devices.