WebMD lets you make your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
- • WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
- • Medication Reminders – View daily medication schedules and instructions, pill images with dosage and timing information, and receive reminders for when it’s time to take a given medication.
- • Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
- • Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
- • Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
- • First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
- • Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.