Soar across the beautiful skies of the San Francisco bay area, Las Vegas, and Switzerland. Flight Unlimited utilizes advanced streaming technology to provide some of the best visuals in flight simulation. The San Francisco scenery is so detailed you can even find your house. The campaign tasks with you missions such as rescuing a prisoner from Alcatraz, B2 Bomber surveillance over the Swiss Alps, landing your Cessna on the Golden Gate Bridge, and more! Over two years in the making, Flight Unlimited has been redesigned from the ground up by an aviation expert. Buzz the Golden Gate Bridge, take a fly-by of Alcatraz, scream past Levi Field, and even take a look at the future home of the world champion Golden State Warriors. Pilot 13 Aircraft - Cessna 172 - A10 Thunderbolt - Challenger Learjet - P40 Mustang - Pitts Special - Robin DR300 - D3 Douglas - C130 Hercules - F/A-18 Hornet - F22 Raptor - Boeing 747 - Ultralight - AWACS
Nouveautés de cette version
No more IAP's. All aircraft are now free! Yes, this includes the 747 and Stealth Bomber.
- Ultra HD Satellite Imagery covering over 800 SQ Miles of the Bay Area, and Switzerland
- 4K HD Cockpits for each aircraft modeled from the ground up
- Campaign mode with GTA style missions
- HD Volumetric 3D Clouds
- 24 Hour Day/Night Cycle
- Weather effects including sun, clouds, fog, rain, and storms
- Trigger failures such as engine trouble and detached wings
- 13 aircraft each modeled with accurate flight physics. New aircraft released weekly.
- Landmarks such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park, Oracle Arena, Las Vegas Hotels, and more