The first Linux distribution optimized for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Based on Debian. Built on work by Microsoft Research. From open-source software startup Whitewater Foundry. Leverage the power of the Linux terminal on Windows 10. Get started in open source programming with git. Manage remote servers with OpenSSH or Azure CLI. Automate tasks with Python, PowerShell, or Bash. Run a local LAMP stack for testing your interactive website. Build with the latest open source libraries and tools, including NodeJS and Ruby Gems. Run many basic graphical Linux apps, like Gnome Builder and HandBrake. Easily deploy and interact with Docker. 予測非ラテン文字入力を設定します。
Nouveautés de cette version
1.1.26: Apache Cassandra inclusion. Latest Debian build. Several fixes and improvements. 1.1.25: Secure bridge to Docker on Windows. Rebase to Debian testing. Latest Go from Google. Refinements to wlinux-setup GUI. Minor fixes and improvements. 1.1.24: Minor fixes and improvements. Latest Debian build. 1.1.23: Experimental Japanese and Chinese predictive input methods for GUI applications. Minor fixes and improvements, particularly to Go. New Eclipse-based Java environment. Latest Debian build. 1.1.22: Minor fixes and improvements. Latest Debian build. 1.1.21: New GUI setup tool: wlinux-setup. Ruby and Rails. Latest Debian and Go builds. Minor fixes and improvements. 1.1.20: Brand new setup script offering choice of languages, shells, dev environments, and other tools, including Python, nodejs, and Go. Windows Explorer integration. HiDPI configuration. Minor tweaks for dbus. Minor bug fixes. 1.1.17: Sexy new dark tile. Better support for starting GUI apps from fish and non-bash shells. Improved unicode font support. Minor bug fixes for our python 3.7 implementation.
- WLinux includes wslu, a set of useful open-source utilities for interacting between WSL and Windows 10.
- A custom wlinux-setup tool, accessible via $ wlinux-setup allows new WLinux users to get started on Linux immediately.
- Support for many Linux graphical applications with no need to configure display or libGL in Wlinux. (Requires a Windows-based X client, such as X410.)
- Install over 25,353 open source packages via the apt package management system from the expansive Debian repositories and any third-party Debian-compatible repositories from outside projects.
- A handful of unnecessary packages, such as systemd, have been removed from the base image to reduce image size and increase stability.
- New features are actively developed based on community input. You can earn paid grants improving WLinux.
- Linux apps execute at native speed. CPU-intensive tasks perform as fast or faster on WSL than Linux on bare metal with little to no overhead.
Édité parWhitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
CopyrightCopyright Whitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Développé parWhitewater Foundry, Ltd. Co.
Date de sortie21/09/2018
Taille approximative241,01 Mo
Classification par âge3 ans et plus
CatégorieOutils de développement
Cette application peutUtilise toutes les ressources système
InstallationObtenez cette application tandis que vous êtes connecté à votre compte Microsoft et installez-la sur dix appareils Windows 10 ou moins.
Vous devez installer ce produit sur votre disque dur interne.
Langue prise en chargeEnglish (United States)
Conditions supplémentairesPolitique de confidentialité de WLinux
Conditions de la transaction
Termes du contrat de licence WLinux
WLinux is open source, licensed under the MIT license, and contains other assets licensed under other licenses: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/WLinux/blob/master/LICENSE.md The complete source code and building instructions for WLinux can be found at: https://github.com/WhitewaterFoundry/WLinux/